Professional Services Engineer
About The Position
Zebra Medical Vision has set out on a mission to help hundreds of millions of people receive access to fast, accurate medical diagnosis, by teaching computers to read and diagnose medical imaging data.
As a Professional Services Engineer, you are responsible to plan and execute product deployments and partner integrations by leading efforts both internally and externally, with an emphasis on maximizing customers’ gained value and overall trust and satisfaction with Zebra solutions.
- Own customers’ deployment and integration projects end-to-end.
- Collect, convey and follow up on customers’ feedback in order to constantly improve Zebra’s offering.
- Provide quick and helpful support for customers.
- Translating business needs and timelines into clear defined action items.
- Represent Zebra as the primary point of contact for different functions inside the customers’ organizations.
- Design and execute technical plans to remotely deploy Zebra’s products.
- Work closely with radiologists, IT personal and BD managers to achieve collective goals under a clearly defined timeline.
- Collaborate with product owners to transfer knowledge and customers’ requirements across the company.
- Provide tactical directions for ongoing development efforts.
- Troubleshoot Zebra’s products and find applicable workarounds.
- Strong familiarity with Zebra’s analytics platform and algorithms.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance.
- Tier 1 support
- Experience working on B2B projects, directly with customers - both in-person and remotely.
- Experience in SQL, data analysis and visualization.
- Experience in Linux OS.
- Excellent communication and soft skills - English and Hebrew.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems / Industrial Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven ability to influence people without authority.
- Service orientated, self-motivated individual with an ability to adjust to rapid shiftings of priorities.
- Willingness to travel frequently - 20%
- Advantage - Experience in the medical industry.